Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Missing in action but still sewing


http://www.flickr.com/photos/organize/




Well I haven't posted in a very long time. That doesn't mean I haven't been sewing. My youngest daughter went on a cruise the past July. I made her a total of 6 dresses and three tops for her cruise. The same daughter's best friend got married and I made her an apron, casserole carrier and potholders for her bridal shower. Now my oldest daughter is pregnant dues January 11, 2012 with a baby boy. Do you know how hard it is to find maternity clothing and sewing patterns? She is a nurse and needs uniforms. We found 2 maternity uniform tops. So now my goal is to make her some uniforms. I made her two so far and still am not happy. I have three more cut out. My middle daughter also must wear uniforms and she is a plus size, so I plan to make her some uniform tops. I have not been sewing for myself, but I am still sewing. I also am busy reading all the sewing blogs out there. I love what everyone is doing. You are such an inspiration. Thank you for taking the time to blog and make tutorials. Catch you again hopefully sooner than later.


No comments:

Post a Comment